Thursday, January 06, 2005

Yay! I finally got my camera to work (well, sort of). The flash wasn't working properly and my pictures were coming out with a strange orange tint. After reading the manual again and figuring out that it wasn't anything that I was doing wrong, I tried different things and lo and behold, it worked! The LCD screen on the back of the camera has to be on in order for the flash to work. This didn't used to be this way, but as long as it works, I guess I'm happy. The biggest drawback is that using the camera with the LCD screen on eats batteries like I eat chocolate! Oh, well. Guess I'll be happy to have the flash working and invest in some rechargeables! The picture of Andy is one that was taken pre-working flash, as was the one with Busa (the cat) in the dish.

Andy and I played the new game he got for Christmas, "Don't Make Me Laugh, Jr." What a great game! You have to move across the board as you draw cards that tell you to do silly things. The first time we played it, the card said that all players had to spin around and around, and then try to walk. We were playing in the living room which isn't at all large anyway, but we spun around! Boy, did we spin. Then we tried to walk, whereupon I stumbled over the couch, and Andy promptly ran into the fish tank! Jerry was sitting at the computer playing Pogo solitaire and just shook his head. Well, Andy and I had a good laugh, anyway! The next time we played it Andy landed on the space that said he had to wear the clown nose! You can see from the picture how very much this thrilled him. The best part though, was that Jerry was playing the game with us this time, and HE ended up having to wear the clown nose. What a hoot! Notice the absence of that picture. I think my camera would have mysteriously disappeared if I had taken a picture of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails