Thursday, January 20, 2005

Snow Day!

Today was our first official snow day this year. Actually, I'm not sure how much of a snow day it really was, since the schools already had a 2-hour early dismissal today and then most other schools were 2 hours late - if they had done that, it would have been a very short school day, indeed! We went out and had our obligatory snowball fight. I would say Andy won since he beaned me with a snowball right on the side of my face when I wasn't paying attention! I took some pictures outside today. My flag on the house is finally appropriate! After I had taken down the Christmas flag I put up the winter flag, but last week when it was so warm and we were wearing T-shirts outside, it almost looked obscene and definitely out of place. I left it there, though, hoping that it would bring corresponding weather - and it must have worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails