Thursday, January 27, 2005

There hasn't been much time for blogging lately. Work has really kept me busy. I think everyone must have decided to have their surgeries or procedures done this time of year!

I wrote earlier about getting old - turns out I might just live to a ripe old age! Just for fun I filled out this life expectancy calculator. According to this, I should live to be 79.5 years old! It also told me that if I cut down on my coffee consumption and stopped eating chocolate that I would live even longer. Nah - 79.5 works for me! According to this I will also outlive Jerry by about 25 years. His wasn't so good - his was 55. I told him I would help him make changes - just as soon as I called to have his life insurance increased! I do think seeing it in print made him think about making changes, though. I know that I could use changes myself.

Thinking about moving has made us take a good look around our house. How did we get so much stuff?! Just the thought of packing it all makes me tired! I am very thankful that we have never used the attic, though. That has been empty since we moved here 9 years ago. We have a lot of stuff, but at least we don't have an attic-full to deal with, too! (Mom knows about that!) Now would be a very good time to de-clutter. Even if we don't go anywhere, it would be nice to be rid of all of our "extras"!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails