Monday, January 03, 2005

Where does time go?! It seems like school was just letting out for the holidays and all too soon it's back to the same old schedule. I am having a serious case of the blahs today. It is very difficult to get back into any sort of routine. Andy is used to staying up late this last week or so (okay, I confess - me too!), and I think we're all very tired from the last few weeks. Each year I tell myself that NEXT year won't be so stressful, but it hasn't worked out that way yet!

I put the little tree that Mom gave me on my desk and it is very lovely there. There is something almost comforting about it when it's night and it just kind of glows softly. I asked Jerry why I couldn't just keep it there all the time, and in his dry way he remarked "Because it's a Christmas tree?!" I disagree. It is a pine tree with lights!

I have more pictures to post and more that I'd like to write, but it's taking everything I have to sit at my desk today instead of napping or sitting outside in the warm sun! Sigh........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails