Saturday, January 08, 2005

Oh, how I have been dreaming today! I was looking at real estate listings and found this. What a beautiful place. I have already found a place to put the chicken coop, Bessie the milk cow (yes, I've already named her), my huge garden, and my orchard. Then I will stock the pond with fish. Jerry and I dream of a place like this. We are getting quite tired of where we are. We have thought about selling this house and moving somewhere like this for a while now, but we want to make sure we can do it debt-free. We have been trying to pay everything off and not incur any more debt and now we are down to just my truck and the house, but the end of the truck payments is within sight, and early payment of the house is next on the agenda! (Okay, I admit - Domino's Pizza is a downfall on days when I just don't feel like cooking!). Then it's on to greener pastures! (Pun intended). I just love looking at these pictures and dreaming......*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails