Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Here is a picture that Tom took of snowflakes the other night. You can see the crystal shapes in two of them. Hopefully we will have a chance to try again this evening since it's supposed to snow. This morning I have been frantically searching for batteries for my camera so that I would be ready when (notice I didn't say if - I said when) the snow starts. I don't think there is a live one in the house. I have dismantled everything I could find that has batteries and still can't find any good ones. I was going to give up on getting any pictures this afternoon when Tom offered to let me use his camera. I hadn't even considered asking him because I figured he would have it with him for the day. Well, since that issue is settled, guess I'll sit back and do some work while waiting for the snow to start. After all, I have batteries to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails