Monday, January 03, 2005

At the risk of never having anyone eat at my house again, I wanted to share this picture. The morning after our family get-together this is what I woke up and found. Normally, the cats KNOW they are not allowed on the table, but like naughty children, they do what they please when they think we're not looking, so, I guess the dish looked like a comfortable spot. Also I'm usually careful not to leave anything on the table for just this reason, but we got home so late and I was SO tired, that I didn't remember this time. If you look closely you can see that the dish is actually divided into three sections. I have no idea how that could have been a comfortable place with those divisions sticking up! Well, this is the cat that Tom picked when he was 3. We've had the cat for 15 years, so that makes him roughly 80-90 or something in cat years, so I guess he figures he's earned the right to sleep where he chooses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails