Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Roll On!

Well, it finally happened. I was unable to breathe while attempting to put my socks on. When did that extra tire creep in around my middle? I already had a spare there and most certainly didn't need another, but there it is. I have been in denial too long, I guess. I blamed my weight on having diabetes while being pregnant and having a big baby. Well, the diabetes is long gone and that "baby" is now 10 years old! And I continue to pile it on! (The excuses as well as the pounds). Sitting all day does not help, but I must work, mustn't I?! Okay, that pile of snacks doesn't need to be there on my desk while I do it though, I guess. If I thought that it was official that I was old, it is definitely official that I am large. But this is like aging, too. I don't feel large! I just really, really look it! Time to do something about this, or I shall have to go barefoot the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails