Friday, January 07, 2005

I took a picture of the sky this morning. The colors were wonderful. While I have been enjoying the weather, I would enjoy a true winter more. I like all four seasons and the differences in each. I could not live somewhere that didn't have a distinct change of seasons. How dull! It is supposed to be in the low 70s next week. The Farmer's Almanac called it "Juneuary". I would rather have snow and cold. Now that's winter! A couple of weeks ago when the eastern shore saw snow, even though I couldn't see it out of my own window, I enjoyed watching it here. It was interesting to see the boardwalk in Ocean City get cleared off a little each day. Another site I like to visit shows different roads in Delaware. Once when Jerry was there doing some work we were talking on the phone and he would let me know when he was approaching one of the intersections pictured, and I could see him as he traveled through it. I wonder if any of the people using these roads know that they are being watched by people like me with apparently nothing better to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails