Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Weighty Issues

The time has come to do something about my size. Two things occurred today which decided this for me. The first thing was that my legs and feet were aching badly today from all the walking I did at school yesterday. I am definitely asking too much of my size 7 feet to support my, uh, much larger size body. The second thing happened when my Avon order came in this afternoon. I was looking at the brochure where they show the new things coming out, and on the cover was a plus-size model, modeling one of the new outfits from Avon's new plus-size line. The model was approximately my size, and I was looking at her thinking how we actually were similarly shaped. Just then, Jerry glanced over and looked at the picture and commented, "Is she pregnant? Avon's carrying maternity things now?" Lovely man. Well, that clinched it. I thought that by writing my intentions and progress here in a somewhat public forum, it would motivate me. Either I will lose weight, or I'll become a fine liar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails