Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Today's Blog Is Titled Couldn't Think Of A Title For Today's Blog.

Jerry made it home last night - with a horse! It was a beautiful horse. We looked at it through the slats in the trailer door and it just calmly looked back at us. It had to be a terrible ride for the poor thing - I know how miserable Jerry was - I can't imagine standing and riding in a bumpy trailer for 12 hours or so! Jerry's brother came here at around 9:00 last night to pick up the horse and trailer. This one was sent out from Ohio for his brother to train. Jerry's brother trains horses for the Prince Georges County police department where they are used by the park police and other places.

Andy had another good day today! I hope this is the beginning of a trend.

I will most likely be up for a good while this evening. Tom called this afternoon from work and asked if he could go to a concert with a friend who unexpectedly had an extra ticket. The friend is the drummer that was in previous pictures that I posted (and that was in our snow battle). I don't mind him going to the concert, but he won't be getting home until late, and I doubt I will sleep until he is in. Don't rock bands know this is a school night for heaven's sake!? Sheesh.

I saw in today's news that Scott Peterson got the death penalty. Hmm - guess that means he'll be on death row for, oh, about 20 years, kept at taxpayer's expense, while awaiting death. I wonder why this is? It seems to me that if one is sentenced to death, things should not be prolonged. I remember first hearing about his wife missing on the news, then shortly thereafter Jerry and I were watching another news report that said that the husband had been having an affair, but then they showed him and he was just pleading for someone to find his wife. I looked at Jerry right then and said that they needed to take a close look at the husband. He looked much like a weasel to me, and then changing his story 2-3 times didn't help matters, either. I wonder though how life can be so disposable. If he wanted his freedom, he could have done anything other than what he did. What a coward. Ooohhh - it's much too late in the evening to be getting my ire up about this!

I'm looking forward to next week. School is closed all week for spring break, and we might go a-hunting for property during that time. Andy said, "Awww....I just wanted to spend the week doing nothing and playing video games". Hoo boy - DEFINITELY time to get that boy out into the country with a farm to keep him busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails