Monday, March 14, 2005

Happy Monday!

Monday again! This Monday is a good one, though. Some are better than others. This Monday brings me one day closer to having my husband home again. Yes, he is still in Ohio. The job turned out to be a lot more difficult than anyone anticipated. The windows he is replacing turned out to be rotten and needing a lot of work before the new ones could be installed. I think his mother is getting antsy and is ready to get back home again, too. She enjoys taking trips, but doesn't like staying away too long. I know just how she feels! Jerry sounded so tired on the phone this morning. He has been working 12-hour days for the last four days, and will probably put in near that amount of time again today. There were 28 windows to replace, plus all this other added work now, too. He's as anxious to come home as I am to have him back home.

I had a dream Saturday night about Jerry. Looking back on the dream Sunday morning, I thought it was wonderful that I would dream about my husband of 23 years! Think about this - your subconscious could have you dream about anything or anyone - you cannot control your dreams. I could just as easily have dreamed about something or someone else - say, abstract thoughts, Pierce Brosnan, etc....you get the picture! But I dreamed about my husband. And I'm very glad I did.

I hope Andy is having a wonderful day today. His new teacher is supposed to start today, and after all the turmoil of the past week, he deserves to have a wonderful day. I can't wait to hear all about it when he gets home. We will have his favorite dinner - cheesy shells with anything! I make the pasta shells and pour Ragu cheese sauce on them - he loves it! I'll probably make fried chicken to go with it, but as long as he has his cheesy shells (he named them this), I could serve liver and he wouldn't care. Well, okay - that's stretching it a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails