Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Anchors *cough* Away! *cough* *hack* *cough*

Not much time for blogging today, between coughing and trying to get some work done. It was a rough night last night - I felt like a cable ad - ALL coughing, ALL the time. Wow, where did that come from?! I must be succumbing to the effects of the Tylenol Cold Nighttime I finally decided to take in order to get some sleep tonight. Guess I'd better hurry and write this before the sedation part kicks in!

I am going with Andy's class on a boat trip tomorrow. The boat is out of St. George's Island and is called The Dee. I am looking forward to it. I am armed with massive amounts of Dayquil, Tom's camera, and an Oscar Mayer Lunchable. All a woman could need, right?!

Jerry's thumb is healing nicely. He's still keeping it bandaged, but it is closing well, with no swelling or signs of infection.

Well, that's all for today's quick update. I am off to bed to try to get some sleep tonight, unlike last night. I wonder how long un til th eme d i cin e w or k s ...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails