Wednesday, October 03, 2012

All Washers Go To Heaven

Or something like that.  It was determined that our approximately 16-year-old washer had to be put out to pasture.  We went to Sears and got a new one Sunday afternoon.  I'm in love.  Yes, we went with an agitator-less one, but so far I love it.  I don't have to do a small mopping of the floor after every load!  Yay! 

Here are pictures of Jerry taking a look at the old washer.  In a rather, um, unorthodox way.  But what a brilliant use of heavy equipment! 




My hubby is so smart.  And handsome.  Okay, I'll stop now.  You're welcome.

So, the old washer is destined for the scrap yard next week.  At least we'll get something back on it from the scrap metal!  And our new washer is eligible for a $100.00 rebate from our electric company, but in filling out the rebate form I saw written at the bottom, "While funds last for this program."  Yeah.  What are the chances that "funds" will still be available when it comes time to process my rebate?!  I won't hold my breath.

Happy Wednesday to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails