Friday, October 26, 2012

I Lost My Groove!

The Emperor's New Groove is one of my favorite movies.  And, like the emperor, my groove has been thrown off.  Not by an elderly peasant, but by my treadmill.  It started acting weird and turns out that I need a new programming module which is on its way to me now.

 I hadn't realized how much it had become a part of my daily routine, but not having it feels very strange, and my days are thrown off this week.  I did go check it a few minutes ago, just to see if it might behave for a while, and it did, so I might sneak downstairs and try to get a quick run in before it acts up again!  Shhhhhh.......don't tell.  I'm not supposed to use it until the new part comes in - but my groove, y'all.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails