Saturday, October 20, 2012

Thrilled!

I am short.  And curvy.  And when I find a pair of jeans that fits my, um, curves, they are inevitably too long.  I have hemmed jeans in the past, but have never really liked the results.  I am so thrilled to have found this tutorial on hemming jeans.  I tried it today, and it really works!  The lady whose blog this is on is super talented anyway, but now she has made my life so much easier.  Hemming these only took about half an hour, and I'd never done this before.  I love how they turned out.  At the top of the picture is one leg with the rolled up end, with the original hem..  At the bottom is the finished hem, still with the original hem at the bottom.  No more too-long jeans for me because I was too lazy to hem them!  Yay!   




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails