Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday

A lot of bloggers have "Wordless Wednesday" which is where they post just a picture - hence the "wordless."  I have decided that I would rather have a "Worship Wednesday" for two reasons.  First, when have any of you known me to be "wordless"?!  Chatterbox is more like it.  And secondly, I want to share music that I like, and I hope you like it too.

I'm not much on the videos that accompany the music, but if they entertain you, then great!  It's not that I don't like them, but I usually just enjoy listening to the music and, well, since I don't do two things at once very well, watching and listening tax my brain!  Anyway, here is this week's.  I just love this song.  Favorite lyric: Awakening my heart, breaking through the dark, suddenly your grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails