Wednesday, August 01, 2012

More Veggie Pizza!

I had a hankering for more veggie pizza, so I just finished making one and am waiting impatiently to cut into it!  And yes, I did use the word "hankering."

Andy and I went to Giant today and for the first time used the Scan-It thingie.  I really liked it, and it's much easier to use than I thought.  It was very nice to bag our stuff as we shopped and have that all done by the time we got to checkout.

We had thunderstorms roll in during the night that woke me up occasionally, but I didn't mind.  I love thunderstorms - just not the terrifying kind!  Last night's were very mild, and we got some much-needed rain.  I didn't have to water the garden today, or fill the birdbath.  We have tomatoes, green peppers and squash going right now.  The broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower finished and we replaced it with squash.  I was sad because the cabbage white moths pretty much destroyed the cabbage and some of the broccoli.  We'll be armed for them next year, the little buggers.

I ran this week's virtual 5K this afternoon which was in Topeka, Kansas.  There is a new location every Tuesday, and right now my standing is #22 out of .........23!  There are still five days to go; surely I can finish ahead of a few more people?!  My time was 46:35.  Not setting any records, but I'm happy with it.

Welp, my veggie pizza is calling me, and I'm going to answer!

Enjoy your evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails