Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday......*Yawn*



Good morning, Peeps! Happy Monday to ya.

It is another cobwebby-brain Monday. Jerry left for Delaware at about 3:00 this morning which is his usual time leaving. And we usually can't seem to get to bed at a decent hour Sunday night; we are always trying to stretch the weekend just a bit further. So we got to bed at about 1:00 then got up at 2:15. Hence the *Yawn* in my title. Sometimes I do go back to bed, and I did this morning, but only for a little while. This is the house he is currently building; this house is actually in Ocean City.






I haven't mentioned any names, and Ocean City is kind of a big place, so I think I'm okay posting those pics, without invading any privacy of the homeowners. Andy and I will probably be cleaning this one too when it's ready to turn over to the homeowner. Well, that's the plan right now, anyway. I like cleaning Jerry's houses because he's a stickler for keeping the job clean as he goes anyway, and makes sure each subcontractor cleans up after themselves and leaves it clean for the next subcontractor to come in and work, so that makes the job much easier for Andy and I.

I'll tell you about my WONDERFUL weekend in a later post. Right now I've got to get some work done - it's going to take me a little longer today, what with all the *yawn* breaks I'll be taking, and the coffee I'll be pouring!

Hope your Monday is a lovely one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails