Monday, June 13, 2005

Pomp and Circumstance (and tears!)

Well, it's official. Andy graduated from elementary school this morning. I didn't cry like I thought I would, but I did choke up and hold it back to the point that I gave myself a headache! We told Andy he could choose any lunch he wanted on his special day. At first he wanted to go to Outback, but then changed his mind and wanted to order from Dominos. We so seldom order out anymore that this is actually a treat! Right now we are waiting for our huge order to arrive.

At graduation they showed a video that was made of all the different activities that the fifth graders did during the year. It was very nice. It was accompanied by music and so between the music and the pictures, it is quite a tearjerker! Each of the fifth graders got their own copy of the movie as a graduation gift. Andy has already watched his and we have only been home a short while. Well, I'm off to take some Tylenol now and go hug my graduate again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails