Sunday, February 27, 2005

It's Not A Real Garage Band Unless The Neighbors Complain

Tom and his friends have finally reached the pinnacle of Garage Band playing. The neighbor complained.

We went to Lowe's to get the rest of the stuff for the bathroom. While we were there we looked at shower stalls, because eventually we want to put a small one in the downstairs bathroom. We think that a bathroom with 2 full baths might sell better than one with 1.5 baths, especially since there is a bedroom and it's finished down there. After Lowe's we went to Wal-Mart because Andy needed some new school pants. At the beginning of the school year I bought him three pairs which he is still wearing, but they are getting a bit thin in the knees! Not bad for five months of wear! I got him two pairs of pants today, but these are the kind that the bottoms can zip off, so that when spring comes he can use them as shorts, too. I also got some unmentionables for myself and Andy (yes, I know - I mentioned them). Then it was Burger King - just what my thighs needed - and home again.

I am waiting to see what the weather will do. I'm really excited that they are calling for a lot of snow, but that has happened before and all we got were about two flurries. We shall wait and see what happens, but I wouldn't mind more snow days at all. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails