Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bungee - The Sport of .... Squirrels?

Never a dull moment at our house. Not only do we keep ourselves entertained, but now we are giving the squirrels something to do. Last week Jerry and I went to Lowe's, and while he was looking at manly things, I wandered over to the bird feeder aisle. Less danger of being asphyxiated by testosterone there. Anyway, I found a squirrel bungee. Yes. A squirrel bungee. It is a cord that has a block of corn attached to the bottom and a spring near the top, so when a squirrel tries to get it, they end up bouncing and twirling around on the corn block. It really is pretty amusing to watch. We are simple folk - doesn't take much to entertain us!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegent blog. Maybe I can say sth. more complimental if i can translate my feelings from Chinese into English.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails