Monday, November 12, 2012

Cookies are done, and other miscellany.




I actually made these last week, but I'm just getting around to posting the pictures.  They look pretty sad color-wise in the pictures.  They are actually orange and the dots that look blue are actually green.  My photography skills could be better!  I had fun making my funky leaf cookies.  And who doesn't like polka dots?! 



In other news, my treadmill was fixed.  They sent me the reprogramming module but that didn't do anything, and then an error code came up on the console.  When I called them to tell them about that, the lady had me do a very strange thing.  She said she would stay on the phone with me and wanted me to plug in the treadmill and turn it on, and then push EVERY SINGLE BUTTON on the console, one at a time.  I had no idea how many buttons there were on there until I had to push EVERY SINGLE BUTTON.  When I told her I had finished, she told me to insert the key and lo and behold, it was completely back to normal. 

So, potentially, I could have fixed the thing a week ago, had I known that pushing EVERY SINGLE BUTTON would have fixed it.  But I didn't, so that's that, and now it's fixed, and I'm very glad.  I must say that although I read not so good reviews about NordicTrack's customer service, I am very pleased with them.  Each time I had to call them they were extremely helpful and very pleasant to talk to.  And my call didn't go overseas somewhere, either. 

I am having a lovely Monday, and I hope you are too.  We are having nice weather.  We let the woodstove go out Saturday, but I think by the end of the week we'll be needing it again. 

Oh, and I almost forgot - remember that $100.00 rebate on our washer that I wrote about here (and wasn't holding my breath waiting for)?  Well, it came Saturday.  Yeah, we couldn't believe it either.  That was just icing on the cake for me for Saturday.  Jerry and I went to a couple of yard sales on Saturday morning and had a great time.  I'll tell you about my finds in a future post.  Right now I'd better get back to work - gotta finance future yard sales, ya know!

Happy Monday, my peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails