Thursday, July 26, 2012

Two Days In A Row!

Good morning!  Two days in a row I've posted!  Since the last post in June (the one before yesterday's), Blogger has changed its format.  Guess I'll have to figure this out.........For now I'm just typing in the little box they give me!

Nothing special planned for today.  I went to bed entirely too late last night and so got up later than usual this morning.  Yesterday I was on the treadmill by 6:00 AM  but not this morning!  Oh yeah - I got a treadmill!  I'll have to tell you all about that soon, too.  I have been reading Ishmael and the sequel to that, and that's what I was doing last night when I didn't realize how late it was getting.

I'll be heading out soon to Safeway and Rite-Aid to do this week's couponing and to get Jerry's Pepsi stash for the week.  Yes, I'm still couponing, but it's getting harder and harder since that stupid show came on and ruined it for honest and ethical people.  Yesterday it was Giant, CVS and Walgreen's.  I have my rounds each week, but it usually doesn't take long because I'm only getting a few things at each place.

Lately I've been driving Andy's car and it is really fun to drive.  Andy's getting his hours in to get his license, so I drive some and he drives some.  It is a BMW 318ti and it feels like you're sitting on the ground when you drive it.  I love the way it handles and scoots down the road!  It's a very different feeling from my Tahoe, which I still love, but I also like zipping around corners in Andy's car!  The first time I drove it, Andy was with me and I was taking one of the traffic circles like I'm used to when I drive my Tahoe - slowish, so as not to roll over!  Andy gave me a dirty look and in a drill instructors voice told me from now on I'd better take corners LIKE I MEAN IT!

Last but certainly not least, I want to wish my oldest son a very happy birthday today!  So proud of that son o'mine!  Funny - he's getting older, but I'm still staying young.  Wonder how that works?!  Happy birthday Tom!   We love ya LOTS!

Well, off to start my day, a little later than usual!  Hope everybody has a wonderful day today, especially Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails