Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh, The Weather Outside Is Frightful - Not Really.


This is what I woke up to this morning. In this picture
I love the contrast between the lights and the grayness of the day.



The back deck. That large round thing is my wonderful, comfortable, adjustable, nap-worthy chaise lounge that my wonderful, comfortable, adjustable, nap-worthy husband bought me last year.



Christmas lights shining through the snow. Festive, no?



This is my birdbath. No birds were harmed in the making of this blog entry.


I am loving this snow. I measured it when I got up this morning and it was 9.5 inches on my front step. There's so much snow to play with, and even more is supposed to fall during the day today. Yay! I think I'll go out later and make a snowman. And a snowlady. And snowchildren. And their in-laws. You get the picture - there's a lot of snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails