Thursday, May 11, 2017

A Rainy Day

Happy Thursday!  I planted my little garden yesterday, so I'm thankful for the rain today.  I had old seeds that I wanted to try to plant first, before buying plants this year.  We'll see what comes up.  Our azaleas bloomed beautifully this year.  This one is huge!  I put a chair next to it so you could see how big it is.  Most of the blooms are gone now, though. 


When Jerry was cutting the grass he saw this under another azalea.  Can you find it?  He was so tiny and cute!


I'm going to get some work done now and probably enjoy this rainy day with a book later.  Hope all of you have a great day :)


Comment Reply: Karen, My mom didn't make this, a lady at her church makes them.  I only took a picture of the front, it is actually a card that opens so you can put to and from inside if you want.  I think it's a wonderful idea to make these for others, as I know how much I appreciated mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails