Friday, January 10, 2014

Full Confession

It was 32 degrees outside this morning and just starting to rain.  Not too bad out there. 

I have been busy the last few days, just working and writing, but also...I didn't take the Christmas tree down until yesterday afternoon.  There.  I said it.  Actually, I'm not all that embarrassed about it - I enjoyed it this year.  And if the truth be known, there have been years when it has stayed up longer, but that was just out of sheer laziness, not because I was actually enjoying the thing! 

This weekend I'll finish gathering up the Christmas items as I find them.  I didn't notice the mistletoe ball still hanging until it bopped Jerry in the head as he walked under it.  Then there's the star still hanging over the kitchen sink.  But the snowmen get to stay.  I figure snowmen are winter, right? 

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails