Saturday, January 25, 2014

Another Beautiful Sunrise

 The Lord gave us another gorgeous sunrise this morning.  On Tuesday, my last post with pictures of the sunrise, we had a few inches of snow.  Today we may get some, but it is supposed to be no more than a dusting. 

I haven't had coffee out on the porch since Tuesday morning because on Tuesday afternoon and Tuesday night while it was snowing the wind sifted snow through the screens on the porch like powdered sugar through a sieve.  Just about everything out there was covered in a fine, powdery layer.  Most of that is gone now and I think tomorrow I will have to get back out there.  I miss greeting the day that way. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday and stays warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails