Friday, February 08, 2013

Three More Things

1.  I had to get a new phone.  My old one wouldn't stay charged for more than a few hours, and if I got a phone call, well, forget it.  It would just cut me off unceremoniously and not charge for hours.  I got an iPhone.  Oh my, how I love it.  How did I ever get along without all those games, and apps, and fun things?!

2.  Just as soon as I can get Instagram configured to work on my blog, you'll be seeing randomness at its best, compliments of me and my iPhone.

3.  I was wondering what Downton Abbey was about because I was seeing it everywhere.  Well.  Let's just say I'm hooked now.  Netflix has season 1 on instant view which I have now finished, and season 2 just arrived yesterday in disk form.  So, I'll see y'all later - got some Downton Abbey to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails