Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Have you ever?! Have you EVER seen someone as rude as I, to take such a long break from blogging? Well, I did. But I have a good reason. Which I'll tell you another time.

Right now I just want to say happy anniversary to Jerry and I. It is our 29th anniversary today. I am SO blessed to have that man as a husband. I love him so much it isn't funny. When you've been married 29 years and still hold hands and snuggle while watching old westerns on TV together, well, that's love! And I'm not ashamed of admitting that we hold hands, snuggle, OR watch old westerns on TV!

Okay. I've written a blog post. I'm sure my brother was beginning to feel pretty smug because he had several blog posts up on me. Not anymore, brother o'mine. Ball's in your court!

Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails