Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Swagbucks

I wrote about Swagbucks in this post, but I wanted to follow up on it for anyone who might have still been on the fence about using it. I used their toolbar feature so that there is a search box right at the top of my page every time I'm on the web. This works out particularly well because when I'm working and need to look something up, I just go there to search, and earn Swagbucks at the same time. Although there are lots and lots of items that you can use your Swagbucks towards, I chose to trade mine in for Amazon gift cards. So far I have earned $25.00 in gift cards and am on the way to earning another one (each $5.00 gift card from Amazon is 45 Swagbucks). That's $25.00 I have to spend at Amazon just for doing what I do during the course of a day on the web anyway. How great is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails