Friday, January 09, 2009

Hi, Again!

Yes, I realize the background of my blog is still Christmas. And no, there isn't anything I can do about it. At least not yet, anyway. The site to change the backgrounds is down for maintenance at the moment. I promise to have something fresh just as soon as I can. In the meantime, check out the slideshow I made! (in the post below - and it takes a while to load). Tom and Sam made one for her parents for Christmas and it was so good that I just had to try my hand at it. Tom and Sam didn't use specific software, though. They put it all together using various applications and stuff (whad'ya expect from a graphic arts student?!) I, however, cheated and found a great (and FREE!) program download from microsoft.com that works just fine for me. We won't tell Tom, though, after he went through all that work! Anyway, I have been spending inordinate amounts of time playing with the program. So, here's my first project - try not to be too harsh - I'm still learning. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails